in the last months I was very busy and the time for blogging was not so much, so now I force myself to write a little resume:
- from May I work with HippoCMS, this is a Cocoon based CMS and use WebDAV (Slide) for content’s storage. After this time working on it I can say that the product is good and simple, optimal for a non-too-much-complex site and with a good and friendly user interface.
- during August I work for a little project in RoR; I never wroted any ruby line before that and the curiosity for this framework was very high. After all my impression is that RoR is a really good framework for creating little site with many CRUDs, but the sintax not make me enthusiast and the not so strictly rules put a lot of confusion into my brain.
- for my holiday I was in Sharm el Sheikh, the travel was not expansive (yeah, a really last minute on the web), I made many snorkeling sessions and it was really, really, really spectacular. I hope to came back there sooner or later.
- this year the annual CocoonGT was made in Rome, the venue was the wonderful Bioparco, that was a funny week and many thanks go to the main promoters (Sourcesense, Semeru, Hippo). Here you can browse some photo.
- in the last 3 weeks I cannot browse anymore my photo album, I receive a strange Fatal Error by php but I cannot see any error into the logs. My provider does not support me so much and I don’t have so much time to investigate furthermore.
Powered by ScribeFire.